Thread: How much???
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 04:47 PM   #10
OpheliaLoved
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
He's probably genetically not going to be "small" for a yorkie (haha) and that's ok!

I think the apples are ok, but please remember to watch the apples-the seeds can be toxic to dogs, so as long as you're only feeding the fruit part, you're ok. Also, grapes, raisins, onions, avocados, and garlic can be toxic to dogs, as well as pits in fruit like plums, peaches, and apricots.
Yes, I realized he wasn't going to be small when the vet told me that he was already over 6 lbs (one lb more than his estimated adult weight... he was a tiny puppy!) His paws are big though, so my mom said she thought he'd be bigger than we expected.

I chop the apples up into little bits, and remove the skin and the seeds. Sometimes he gets the hole half (strange expression) and sometimes he only eats part of it. We "share" the apple- I eat mine sliced with PB, and he gets his chopped up, little bits at a time. A half is the most he gets though.

Quote:
I urge you to log on to BB's website: bluebuff.com. They will send you free samples and coupons off your next bag of food. You may as well-it will save you $, and then you won't feel as bad about not using up the rest of the food. Another BB tip: the Lamb and Rice Puppy is lower in fat than the Chicken and Rice Puppy, while the Chicken and Rice Adult is the lowest fat content of the 3 formulas available at my PetSmart.
Thank you so much! I have looked online for info about this food but nothing came up when I googled it. I bought it based on the ingredients alone, and it seemed like a good company. When I asked about it on here, no one seemed to have heard about it. I have the chicken and rice formula now, because it was the only formula they had for puppies, but On Wed. when I went for training class, I saw that they had the Lamb and rice too. I will probably get that next. What is the third formula? I've only seen those two.
-O
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!