View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
annette22
Yorkie Yakker

Default Pet Insurance ???

Hi there,

I have a yorkie girl. She is 18 months, and she is healthy. I took her to the vet to have her rabies shot and just a general check up and the vet charged me $160.00 and he told me to come back in 2 weeks for other shots. The vet is nice but everytime when I ask him a question he doesn't answer it but changes a subject. Basically what he charged me for was a visit ($45), rabbies shot ($35), blood test ($35), and medications. When I go next time, he will charge me for the visit again and for 2 shots. Everytime when I go there he tells me to buy this and that, and I feel like he only cares about how much money he will make. I live in Chicago area, so I understand it can be more expensive, but how much people usually pay for vet visits. Also, I started looking at pet insurance. I was looking at the VPI and PetsMart Benfield insurances and I was wondering if anyone has any of those. I can't afford to go to the vet and pay so much money just for the shots, so couple of my friends recommended Benfield but I just want to here from you guys what do you think??? Is it worth it to have pet insurance ???
Thanks for all replies.
annette22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!