View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Ogmoregirl
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unhappy Mister Darcy is unwell!

Hi all,

I have just discovered this site and wonder if anyone can help me. I have a yorkie - not a minature one, but about 12 lbs, and he is unwell. Yesterday afternoon he was sick, yellow bile - and this has happened before, sometimes when he eats something that doesn't agree with him, so I kept an eye on him, and he seemed to be ok. However, this morning, my boyfriend said that Mister Darcy had been sick again and it was slightly red (he didn't think it was blood), I couldn't check myself as I have recently broken my knee, and I'm stuck in bed.

Darcy doesn't move from me at the best of times, but also constantly lying the bed since I have been poorly, but he seems far more lethargic today, and I am concerned. He seemed to perk up when my boyfriend asked if he wanted to go for a walk, and was okay when he took him out, and I can now hear him barking as my boyfriend vacuums downstairs - but he doesn't seem quite right. I have taken his food off him a couple of hours ago, and was going to just watch him - is that what everyone suggests? He hasn't been ill since this morning and I have checked his skin and he doesn't seem to be dehydrated and also has a cold wet nose.

He has just come back up to see me and is sprawled again across the bed, and is very cuddly with me. I have to go to hospital myself tomorrow, and I think that Darcy knows that I am unwell as he is always next to me, but I need to know that he is okay also!

Apologies if I am rambling, but I do need some advice!

Thanks in advance!
Ogmoregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!