View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #52
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJK1113 View Post
There weren't any posts, this was in a PM. I posted last night about it, but my post was removed so I really don't know how much I can say about it. This thread will probably be removed too.
I don't think they will delete this thread. It was probably because the title of the other thread. I think I read once before that admin doesn't allow threads like that. I dunno.

But we don't want you to leave. We know you are a wonderful mom to Lily. And I know that we will ALL miss her pictures and your posts about her, but we all also understand that you have to do what you feel is best to protect your babies.

I am so appalled that anyone could be so cruel to another person. Or that they would be so cruel to a young pup who has proven over and over that she is a fighter.

You are a wonderful mommy, and I had even mentioned to the person who introduced us that it sure is going to be hard to find another yorkie mom that even compares to you. You put so much care and consideration into your babies that I don't see how anyone could possibly find fault.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!