View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 04:27 AM   #1
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default UYR Raffle - Thank you Winston's Mom - Nid

We received our UYR raffle prize from Nid (Winston's Mom) this past Monday, and are absolutely thrilled!! First off, I never expected to win anything and was happy to just donate to a great cause. I certainly never expected anything as fine as what Winston's Mom has made for Ruby.

Nid - THANK YOU!! You are a sweetheart!! The dresses are perfect and so very well made, you are a gifted seamstress. I love them both and they are adorable on Ruby.

She wasn't in the mood for pictures though....so, please forgive the quality of the shots. The Nautical/Independence Day dress is so pretty, with beautiful detailed pleating. The pink/green polka dot is adorable, also with those PERFECT pleats and a cute little pink flower button - very girlie - girl!!

UYR Raffle - Thank you Winston's Mom - Nid-ruby-pics-356resized.jpg UYR Raffle - Thank you Winston's Mom - Nid-ruby-pics-361resize.jpg UYR Raffle - Thank you Winston's Mom - Nid-ruby-pics-373resize.jpg

Thank you again - Nid!!!! I appreciate that you thought to get the dresses out to us in time for the 4th of July - Ruby was the hit of the party in her patriotic dress.

Admin. - wasn't sure if I should post this in General, so please move if necessary. And, thanks to you for organizing this wonderful raffle for the very best of causes!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!