View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #89
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
I am afraid of someone hiding under my bed and when I turn the lights off to get in bed, he/she will reach out and grab me by the ankle (or when I get up to go to the bathroom). You should see me, I can leap tall buildings with the jump I take to get into bed so that I dont have to step right beside the bed.

And this is precisely the reason that I NOW have a bed with only a 6 inch space between it and the floor. Even though I KNOW no one can physically get under there, I still have a fleeting thrill when I step next to the bed in the dark.
LOL!!... I used to think that too!...I'd kinda leap for the bed...or I'd crouch down in the hall then look under the bed..that way I'd have a head start out the door..When my DH worked third shift for a short time, I was alone at night & I was so scared someone would come up the stairs, so I'd think of how I'd escape ..I kept thinking I'd have to leap go over the balcony but I had to keep a mental note not to land on the sidewalk or the hose winder...the mind can drive ya crazy at times....
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!