View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 05:04 AM   #39
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Sweetie - you bought your puppy from a broker, who in my opinion is no better than a PET STORE - PLEASE report them if all their dogs are sick - that's so unfair for all the little puppies in their care.

People like that are only in it for the money and don't care a bit about these dogs. I would't expect any papers from them either if they're coming up with all those BS excuses.

I wish you all the best with your baby - but if they aren't getting the other puppies medical attention and are housing this many puppies - maybe a call to the ASPCA is in order. They can at least go check out the living conditions - make sure the puppies are getting medical attention and issue a citation to them if they aren't.

ps - edited - PLEASE don't return her - they'll have her put to sleep. People like that don't want extra expenses and they will NOT get her medical attention. As far as her real breeder goes - don't count on them either - any breeder who sells to a broker obviously isn't a caring etihcal breeder
I agree with her Samantha. Please don't take her back for a treatment this morning. Call a local animal rescue group, and they can tell you how to report them and help refer you to a new vet.

I am going to do some research now on who to contact in Las Vegas, and I'll get back to you.

Gizmo says "Hi" to you and Baby!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!