View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #76
Ciera's mom
Donating YT Addict

I really hate the sound of an owl when it is calling. It totally sends chills down my spine. So creepy.

I also have a thing with the girl from the ring that came out of the T.V. I have to tell the story when that movie had came out not too long before this and we had just moved into a new house. My son was just 6mo old or so and he would get up in the middle of the night for feeding and I would go to the living room and sit in the rocker and feed him and rock him back to sleep. Well one night he got up about 2 in the morning and I went in and got him and went to the living room and just as I walked beside the T.V. to go to the chair, it all of a sudden turned on and instead of being on a channel, it was the snowy white picture and really loud. I immediately turned to gripe at my husband for following me and turning the T.V. on but when I turned to say something to him....there was no one there. I turned it off and took my son to my bed and needless to say, I never from that night on went to the living room with him anymore! I always felt like I was not alone in that house and luckily we don't live there anymore.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!