View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 07:22 AM   #5
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPinkBarbie View Post
Whew! I broke a sweat just reading this! Yes, they are stubborn little ones, aren't they?! Daisy seems like a VERY patient dog..which is good, but all dogs snap eventually. Enough is enough. I'm sure they'll get over it and be fine.

Do they get along and play for the most part?
i wouldn't say they ever really play...daisy isn't much for playing. she loves to play fetch and they always race to see who can get the ball or toy first and they have never had any aggression issues with that. but they have never had a problem like this. maggie is always growling when she is eating if daisy comes near, and she freaks out if another dog (any dog) goes near her crate or carrier. but daisy has never fought back or growled back. well...the day i got maggie daisy flipped out but since then (almost 8 months ago), they have lived very peacefully together. daisy is a super sweet dog...usually very submissive and very gentle. so this is a shocker for me. i kinda expected it from maggie...she doesn't let anyone walk over her LOL

now...let me say...maggie is not like this with people. she growled at me once when she was very little when i went near her while she was chewing on a bone. i immediately put her on her back and made her submit. and for a few weeks after that, i would constantly take food and treats and toys from her just to make sure she would never do that again. and she doesn't. i have never seen her act like this with humans...just daisy. and other dogs if they go near her crate or carrier.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!