View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Omg my dogs just got into a fight!!!

wow...i'm still in shock. my cocker (27 lbs) and maggie (5 lbs) just got into a huge fight. luckily i was standing right there and was able to grab maggie before either of them got hurt. maggie is such a little feisty thing. i know she started it. if daisy ever comes anywhere near anything that is maggie's (her food bowl, her crate, her car seat, her mommy LOL) she growls and gets angry. she only does it to daisy tho...maybe because daisy is a female??? well, normally daisy is submissive and does not bother with stuff that maggie is being protective over but this morning, maggie was eating, and daisy came over (I was standing right there cutting up watermelon so daisy was just coming over by me) and maggie went OFF!! next thing i know the 2 of them are rolling on the ground with each other. i swoop maggie up, daisy takes off running, and maggie is still in my arms barking violently and trying to get down. a few minutes later, after i thought she was calmed down, i let her down and she goes running after daisy!!! i said "NO MAGGIE" and maggie stopped dead in her tracks and came back to me. but MY GOODNESS!!! she is such a stubborn thing! and just a minute ago, i had maggie on my lap, brushing her hair and kinda looking over her to make sure she was not hurt, and daisy came over near me...maggie started barking violently again and trying to get down to go get daisy. unbelievable. they have never done this!! maybe one of the 2 of them (maggie HAHA) is pms'ing?? sheesh...she doesn't give up. and apparently doesn't let go of the grudge. she is still trying to get at daisy. i guess i will have to watch them super close for a while. oye.

Last edited by pepe mint; 07-04-2007 at 07:13 AM.
pepe mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!