View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Default Need Help Feeding My Yorkie That Has Calcium Oxalate Crystals-allergic To Corn!

I Need Help- I Do Not Know What To Feed My Little Girl As She Is Allergic To Corn. The Vet Put Her On A Pres Diet -hills W/d Formula. She Was Suffering An Allergic Reaction In Her Digestive Tract From Being On Purina Pres Diet-n/f For Kidney Function. I Do Not Know What To Feed Her. In The Mean Time I Am Feeding Canidae All Stages. She Cannot Be On This Food Much Longer As She Is Producing High Amounts Of Crystals. Please Help Me. I Need To Start Her On A Different Food And The Vet Is No Help And She Is Not Listening To Me. I Told Her My Dog Cannot Have Corn And She Asked Me: How Do I Know She Was Allergic? I Saw What She Was Going Trough On The Purina Nf Food. It Was As If It Was Poisoning Her. I Will Not Give Her The Hills Pres Diet Also Made From Corn. It Is Listed As The First Ingredient.

There Has Got To Be A Different Food On The Market Made Specificially For Dogs With Crystals And Kidney Problems That Is Not Made From "corn" And I Have Researched And Read Labels-compared Labels And I Am Running Out Of Time. I Need To Feed My Dog And I Don't Know What To Do. Please If Anyone Has Any Advice- Please Please Help Me With This.
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!