View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:09 PM   #9
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
I use everything.....my mother traveled alot, sent many nice things back to my aunts to store until we were out of the military and could settle in a permenent home..she died a year before my father retired and never used her china and antiques....
So I say enjoy everything while you can, or someone else will when you are gone...
I second that.... sometimes when I would go to an estate sale & see all the personal belonging being sold by the relatives I couldn't help but wonder if some of those things where "special" to them & now there not....what's the point of having it if it's stored away never to be seen or used.... maybe we're afraid something will happen to it ....

My mother has the Psalm 23 " The Lord is My Shepard " verse that is about 6 x 8 ft. hand crochet by my Grandmother put away in the attic....I think it's sad that it's hidden away because she doesn't want anything to happen to it....it's probably being made into mice nests as we speak....
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!