View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #9
OpheliaLoved
YT Addict

Thumbs up

Thanks for the advice; I asked for the ring on his superman shirt, but I haven't seen the option anywhere else. I am a bit nervous about loosening his harness because there are SO many people at these festivals, and he likes to run away to see people! I probably won't even keep him there for very long; just a quick walk around to give him an opportunity to be social, then back home! Like I said before, I hardly ever dress him up. Just when it would be festive, or kind of funny/cute. I'm sure he'll have more time in clothes once winter hits (which is usually in October 'round here!) so I was curious what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_QD View Post
I would be happy to do it for you if you like. Free of charge just pay the shipping.
That would be great! I do not sew, and have no idea how to make a button hole! His sweaters all have one, but not this jean jacket which is a shame since it is my favorite coat that he has. I will ask a few people who I think sew, first, just because shipping is expensive now. I will PM you if I can't find anyone!!!
-O
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!