View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #11
JoyRenee
YT 500 Club Member

I was not sure if I wanted to breed my girl or not and was talking to my vet on this. I have been researching and still researching and asking questions.

We have 3 yorkies.. 1 male and 2 females. One female spayed .. she is very tiny (3lbs) Our other female is around 4 and a half pounds. Well, She was in her second heat and I was giving her a bath... My daughter had just gave the boy a bath in our other bathroom. My daughter was then towel drying her boy on her lap in the living room. I opened my bathroom door and my girl ran out and that fast the boy jumped on the girl .. we hollered and it was to late... they tied. So, just incase you want to make me feel bad... Mistakes happens to all humans.. I am stressed enough and trying to do what is best from this terrible inncident. I knew I was not yet prepared for me to breed .. As I am still researching and learning. Sooooooooo I wanted to know signs to make sure. Although I had already talked to my vet and he said if I feel she is pg after 30 days make sure that I have her in for an xray at around 5 to 6 wks... If anyone has any other polite advice I would love to hear it.

Join today and remove this ad!