View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
Janie616
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpheliaLoved View Post
I bought Paddington a cute shirt to wear on Wednesday that says All American Cutie. I want to take him to the fireworks and parade with it on, but I can't figure out a way to hook his lead to him. There isn't a hole for me to put his harness rings through, and I don't want to cut it because then it would ruin the design on it. It looks really silly with the harness over it. I don't like attaching his lead to his collar, and honestly he doesn't like walking with his lead attached to his collar.

I also have a jean jacket for him that has the same issue. He never wears it because I want to be able to take him out in it- it's SO cute I want to show him off, but can't because he has no lead on....

Is there a solution??? I ordered a superman tee shirt online and the company said they can add a harness ring for an additional dollar... is this safe or would he be able to slip out of the shirt if he got excited enough???

Thanks!
-O
Oh, when you order, ask them to put a "D" ring on for you ....
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." -- H. Jackson Brown
Janie616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!