View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:24 PM   #8
ShirleyC
Yorkie Talker

My neighbor, also a yorkie mommy was trying to ease my heartache because on March 27th, my 8 yr old "Angel" was mauled and killed by a neighbors German Shepherd. She answered an ad in the SacBee, a local newspaper and called the girl and made arrangements to meet her. She didn't tell me where we were going and when we got to Yuba City... and I seen the kennels in the back of the girls Expedition.. I realized what my neighbor had done. I sat and cried for 20 minutes.. It was too soon for replacing my baby. Reluctantly I finally looked at the puppy. This girl had a, god a hate to say this...but, a not so pretty, 3/4 mo. old yorkie and this little 9 wk. old bundle of fur. Go fiqure.. which would you choose. I finally held that little girl and got one wiff of that little puppy smell and I was done. Even the $1700 price didn't phase me at that point.. I was an emotional wreak... I tried my best to ask all the right questions.. pics of parents, AKC papers, diet, etc... all to which she had her story down pat! The male driver also chimed in when I asked the colors of the mother and father with this story about how the father was a one in 1500 gold...which should have been my second or third red flag...that I just kept ignoring. My bad! I fell for the scam and what's done is done. Now I am just dealing with getting this little girl (Lexie) well and loved and adjusted. I am following up with every agency under the sun but most are just telling me it is not in their court...try this agency. Even Animal Control said all they could do is ride by the 2 addresses I have for them (Chico, CA) and check it out. I like Zeke's mommy will not give up. No one will hurt these little babies if I can help it and this girl has no idea what she has gotten herself into when she scammed me and made my little baby sick in the process. If anyone reading these threads has any information or similar dealings with this girl.. Please email me. She is most likely buying her puppies from outside CA as they are at a price where she can double it and still sell them in CA. The baby I bought cam from OR. She says she is willing to drive 2/3 hours or half way point anywhere to sell them.. so I assume she is doing the same to buy them. God has a place for people like her!
ShirleyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!