View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
ShirleyC
Yorkie Talker

Default Puppy Scam

She is in her late 20s early 30s and has redish blong hair. She paints on her eyebrows in a redish brown and has a little diamond nose piercing. Her husband (i think) is an african american same age or older and he drove a maroon Expedition.

I am not sure if they would steal puppies but maybe, at this point I wouldn't put anything past them, they are scam artist and very good at what they do. When I had asked her for the AKC registration papers she told me they hadn't come in the mail yet and she would send them to me as soon as she got them. With the baby being 9 wks old... I thought, OK, that's possible but later found out when the papers did come that the reason she told me she didnt' have them is because the real breeder is listed on them and I would have questioned that, not made the purchase and she would have lost out on $1700. Yes, I paid $1700 (the baby was so so cute ) when she purchased it from the real breeder one week before for $875. I have been a yorkie mommy for the better part of 23 yrs+ and she had all the right answers. They have been doing this for some time as the real breeder told me they bought a puppy from her about a 1 1/2 months prior to the one she sold me. When the breeder questioned why she needed another puppy, where did the one she bought before go...the girl told her that her sister fell in love with the 1st one and so she let her have it. That is why she wanted to buy another one. She has more than one source as the breeder that sold her the pup I bought cut her off and yet a day later she placed a new ad in the SacBee with 2 more 10 wk olds for sale. The Bee pulled that ad but who is to stop her from placing them using a different identity. If they are making their living off this, they will do anything.

If you would like to discuss this further.. please, email me at shirley.cooper@homeq.com. I haven't read your thread about your missing baby but I will as soon as I answer this. I am so, so sorry! I know my babies are the love of my life and I would be devastated!
ShirleyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!