View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 09:43 AM   #1
ShirleyC
Yorkie Talker

Unlove Sacramento Bee Online Yorkie puppy buying scam - Warning

There is a Cherie Jenkins from Chico buying and reselling for profit Yorkies using the SacBee. They are running a scam buying at your price, then re-listing them online Sac Bee for double what they paid and representing themselves as the breeder. That is fraud and the pups are getting sick waiting for buyers to pay their asking price. Unsuspectingly, I purchase one of the sick puppies only to find the real breeder was from Oregon. This was disclosed to me when Cherie mailed me the AKC registration papers (she knew if she provided them when I made the purchase I would question the name difference on the papers) and the real AKC registered breeder was listed on the papers. I contacted the real breeder and they had no idea that Cherie was brokering their puppies without a license and committing fraud and was furious that their babies were getting ill. She told them that she purchased the 3 she bought for family members.

A police report has been filed against this person and Animal Control has also been
notified. The Sac Bee has pulled her sales ads. Please, do not sell them your babies. They will resell them but while they have them, they are getting sick. I have $1500 in vet bills to prove that. If you have any questions or want to validate what I am saying.

We are trying to cut off her puppy sources. Please, please don't sell this person your babies!
ShirleyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!