Thread: Talking toy??
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #9
karen171
ZIGGY & MUGSY'S MOM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie'sperson View Post
For Ozzie's birthday, we just got him a fish at Wal-Mart. I think it was like $6 or $7. (It works like those slammer toys that were so popular a few years back.) It vibrates to roll across the floor, makes a siren and some other noises and has a voice like a cartoon alien that says things like "I am SOOOO spaced out." It runs for several seconds and you have to either drop it (or in Ozzie's case, shake the crap out of it) and it will go off again.

HE ADORES IT! I usually have to take it away because he gets too excited playing with it.

I've added a pic. It's the yellow and blue blob thing!
Yes, this is also Ziggy's absolute favorite toy! Sometimes he won't come in when called and I just say, "fish" and he comes running. He has almost worn out the first one and we got him a second one(I think the batteries are replaceable). His is pink and plays, "Who Let The Dogs Out." I think it was $7.50 at Walmart. I like the yellow one you have.
Attached Thumbnails
Talking toy??-collage-1.jpg   Talking toy??-100_1754.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!