View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #10
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
The main focus of YorkieTalk is for Yorkies. We understand members may want to share more about their personal lives or ask for support, and they may do so in the Off Topic section. The Off Topic section is for any threads, good or bad, happy or sad, that don't deal with Yorkies.

We also have a sister community dedicated to women at http://www.4WomenTalk.com which has many forums dedicated to support and helping one another.
It never hurts to ask ....it's just that when Y.T started it was mainly about Yorkies & their care....fast forward to today & it has evolved into much more than that..there are now at 20,000 members & some of the people on here have been on here for a couple of years & have forged friendships way beyond our yorkie's, it now includes family issues, good & bad, & at times they're looking for emotional support....I realize there is the alternate site,but people tend to resist change, we tend to like what's familiar, there is a certain comfort level on Y.T.....to move to another site would be like starting over to some....I hope you give some more thought in the need for another topic, some issues seem a little sensitive & emotional to be the "everything goes" section.....sometimes change is good, we at times have to adapt to the changes that occur over time...

Last edited by jp4m2; 06-27-2007 at 11:38 AM. Reason: edit
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!