View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
Thea
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Just a little "venting"

Hi guys! I am just going to vent for a moment!!! Have any of you ever had someone in public ask questions that almost offend you about your furbaby?

I brought Roxee into the vets office today for a little checkup (UTI) and this woman was in there with her dog. She said "Oh, what kind puppy do you have there?" I said she is a yorkie. She said "I have a little male yorkie." She proceeds to talk about breeding her yorkie and mine. Needless to say, Roxee is spayed. She said oh well.

I put Roxee on the scale and her her weight is 4.2 lbs. Now, I know that some have much smaller babies, but I think mine is perfect (she is mine--LOL)! The woman then says "Oh, she's a big girl! My boy is like 2.9 lbs.

I said "Yes she is a big girl" with a LARGE smile on my face. Now, I know I am silly, but Roxee does look like a yorkie in my opinion. And she fits in the standards of size. And if she wasn't, so what!!!!! Now, she did say that her boy was more silver and mine was more black, so maybe that was her confusion. I have attached a pic so you can see her!

Sorry for such a long post--just needed to vent. Roxee got plenty of attention at the vets office from her vet, the tech, and the children and their parents in the waiting room. One young boxer just loved her!!! She just wanted to tackle him!!

Thanks for listening....
Thea
Attached Thumbnails
Just a little "venting"-foxee-roxee-2-006.jpg   Just a little "venting"-foxee-roxee-2-008.jpg   Just a little "venting"-foxee-roxee-2-009.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!