View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 04:37 PM   #29
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

This is so aweful! I can not believe it's taken this long for this to go to court. I feel so bad for the little dog - and 17 years old! Poor thing... I just can't imagine the owner having to witness that happening to his dog. I would have beat the hell out of that guy once he fell down (said he fell down in the article because he was drunk). I would have kicked him over and over!

I wish that dogs weren't viewed as just property. If someone kills your dog, it's treated as property - they owe you what you paid for the dog. Dogs are like children to a lot of people and losing one (especially like this) is extremely traumatizing to a person. Obviously that officer on scene was thinking of Gizmo as "just a dog" when he should have been looking at him as a living being and someone's baby. These things just make me so scared for my dogs...can't even imagine bringing an actual child into a world with such aweful people running around..
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!