View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 12:15 PM   #8
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Default update on Sadie's dental

I am giving the update but I wish I would have again... posted this tread in the proper place. I hate to see it where it does not belong... and i don't know if there is a way to change that or not. anyway, here is the update after her dental done yesterday 6/22

Sadie did well very well for her dental. She did great the vet said under anesthesia and she had a total of 6 teeth removed. :-(
Two super small teeth at the very back on the top. Both incisors on the bottom. and one small one on the bottom also. One on the top (a bigger tooth) that was badly abcessed. So we got to that in time... the vet said it was filled with pus badly. She had 3 growths removed. A large one on the back of her neck, one on her nose, and one super tiny one on her lower eyelid.

There is a pretty big incision on her neck. probaby at least 8 stiches from what i can see. we didn't expect the incision to be so big?? OR the bill for that matter... 611.00 total. she is my baby and whatever she needs...we will take care of. She needed it done badly and she feels so much better i am sure of that. Her teeth look amazing and nice and white. i am sorry i waited so long to get in in to have it done. I was scared about anesthia.

she is taking torbetrol for pain and she is doing extremely well. She goes to have her stiches removed in 10-14 days.

:-)

Last edited by sadiesamie; 06-23-2007 at 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!