View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
lplord
Yorkie Yakker

Star

Hey all! Buster is home. Came home at noon today. He had bacterial Pancreatitis. All levels are back up where they should be. Came home with amoxicilin 100 mg. He sure is glad to be home! Ate about 6:00 tonite and so far is hold it down. Ate a tablespoon of boiled hamburger and rice, when out and peed and came in a had a drink of water. He even barked when someone showed up at the door. What a GREAT sound!!! He is very tired though, this has been quite an ordeal. Dwerteb asked about the cpli test, and the vet did that test. The first one showed that he was really out of whack, As well as his Pan. enzymes. This mornings blood work was great. We are just taking it slow, one day at a time. He seems to be holding everything down. Let's home I dodged the big bullet here. He and Sissy usually eat Canidae for some time now and seem to be doing very well on it. The Vet believes this was caused the the rabbit he and his sister had attached on Saturday morning. This is the second rabbit kill in 2 months! But we have it solved now!! My special Husband now has a rabbit proof potty area they can use. Thanks so much for all you love and support. What a great group of people, I love this site!! Thanks!
Lana
lplord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!