View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:12 PM   #54
wemple2
Wee Winston Wiggles
Donating Member

Boy I would think it would be hard to train her to use pads during the day, then outside at other times, doesn't that confuse them? I was always under the impression that they need one place and one place only to go potty. For me that one place is OUTSIDE, no peepads to worry about. I do work 8 hour days...and my husband 9 hours, but we both come home for lunch, so he's only alone for 4 or 5 hours at a time...and he holds it every day, has never peed in the house. Some nights he goes 8 hours without having to go out to potty until morning. You just have to find the system and routine that will work with your schedule and stick to it. Would laying a tarp down help, they're waterproof. I bought one to put down on the living room floor when we first got Winston, just in case he had an accident...never needed it. He got all A+'s in Potty Training 101. He was a wiz at wizzing from his first day on. So I know it can be done the problem is your gone too many hours for her to hold it, so she has to learn to potty in a tray or pad or something.Keep up the good work, and love her bunches when she does it right!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!