View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #2
PuppyLovinNurse
Chloe's Mommy!
Donating Member

To: nita.fotan12@hotmail.com
Subject: Apartment for rent
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:41:40 +0000

I have been speaking with your husband about an apartment for rent and he referred me to you for answers to my questions.

Where is the apartment?

Thank you

Dear..
Thanks for the email and also Yes,my husband in respect of Mr Fotan Sholaowed the house and also it is situated at the Kentville,NS, B4N 2K3 , in the Nova Scotia and also want you to know that it was due to my husband transfer that makes us to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a resposible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.So for now,Am here in the State,Miami our
new house and also with the keys of the house,we try to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well as dont wnt our house to be used any how in our present that is why we took it along to us here and as you know that,my husband over in the West africa for a mission of God,so i hope you will promise us to take very good care of the house.So get back to me on how you could take care of our house or perhaps experience you have in rentiong home.Hope you are okay with the price of $700 with the utilities.i look forward to hearing from you ASAP so that an application can be arrange to you and discuss on how to get the house for rent,also are you ready to rent it now or when?More also i will like you to get back to me with your phone number so that my husband can give you a call today
Thanks,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!