View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:08 AM   #1
bruizersmummy
YT 500 Club Member

Question Male's first time. Need help

Okay, my neighbor has a male yorkie that he is studding to a female and I will assure you all I have made sure that i have helped him alot before he dicided to stud his yorkie makeing sure he has all the possitvie things we all look for in the breed. His male (zeke) comes for a line of champians and the female that is breeding with him is a daughter of a best in show winner.

Now thats out of the way, My neighbor came to me seeking advice and while I couldn't give it to him I told him I would get on my favorite website in the world and ask on here!!! The lady just brought the female over his house as she is now in a standing heat. And Zeke is trying just seems to be wearing himself out trying to get it in the right spot, if you all know what I mean. He is 2 years old and never has bred before, so what can we do to help him and please dont be affaid to use those nasty words lol. I tryed to help him a little but he seems to loose interest when I am helping. All advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!