View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #163
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella*s Mommy View Post
So I didn't meet her; don't yell at me yet....

I called her; her person already took the poodle supposedly. She is catching on that it is my voice though I think; don't really care though. Her number is a PA number...however she lives on the border to PA which is Phillipsburg. I got tired of calling and hearing the way she talks to the dogs...while trying to sell them. And the way she words her emails...like these dogs are mearly cash to her. So I reported her myself to the Warren County SPCA. I don't know what they will do. But I called her in with her "Top Shelf Puppy" name and then told them the story. I explained I don't have an address because she only wants to meet up in strange locations...and won't even tell me her car. So They said that they can track the name and then get in touch. I told them the first name and the website that her dogs are on...they were VERY nice and said they will be taking it under investigation. SOOOO I guess thats where it lies. I am a Criminal Justice major..the last thing I wanted to do was to stalk her back to her house and get caught following her then not be able to get a job in the near future( next january =) ) So I figured reporting her is the best bet. I will check back with her in a few weeks to see if she has any more puppies Just to see if she got shut down or not. This woman was a trip and I am glad for all the ideas to help!!! It just really bothered me the way she spoke to me...and her dogs. VERY unprofessional. And seems to have fallen off her rocker.
I'm glad you reported her! Good for you!! If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I didn't have time to call her today, but maybe I will put it off until next week since you reported her. I am only concerned about the dogs, I just have a feeling she doesn't treat them very well. The way she spoke to you was the same way she spoke in the emails she sent me. She seems pretty unstable to me. And, you said she yells at the dogs and she even hit one. I think you did the right thing by reporting her. I wasn't a fan of stalking her or anything like that. I just want to make sure those dogs are okay. I can't stand for animals to be mistreated, there is no reason for it!!!

Keep us posted on what happens. Thank you so much for all you've done so far.
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!