View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 06:36 AM   #1
LittleBeakerBoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Beaker scared me last night!

This is the very second time this has happened, except last night was not as bad as the first time... has this ever happened to your dog, and if so do you know what it is....i can only think that it has something to do with being hypoglycemic, not sure.....
Beaker sleeping next to me like every night was all good, at one point this morning I was wanting to move being uncomfortable, so as I proceeded, its like as if beaker went into shock or something from being moveed, i was only moveing him so i didnt scwoosh him.... with all four legs all spraled out, they were straight and stiff and he was peeing out of controll on the bed and him self.. its like he had a stroke or heartattack or somthing... well it only took me a few mins of rubbing him to make him back to normal...though he seemed weak to stand... so i made sure to give him so karo syrup mixed with water.... he seems perfectly normal this morning... the last time this happened...i thought my dog was close to death... i had to rub him for a good 15 mins or so, with his hole body so stiff and cold, and eyes rolled back into his head, i thought he was a gonner for sure... but i thank god i was able to nurse him back to full life..... very scary and i dont like it.... never did think it would happen again... any suggestions on this or has any one had it happen to them... please let me know.. thanks all...

Last edited by LittleBeakerBoy; 01-22-2005 at 06:43 AM.
LittleBeakerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!