View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 10:33 AM   #9
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Tiffanie had 4 with her 1st litter only ONE was big Sir. Lancelot and now @ 13 months old he still isn't as big as Tiffianie. Here is the weight's of them @ the time of their Whelping: 4.8 oz, 5.8 oz, Our fatty! LOL! 4.4 oz and 5 oz. so they wasn't really big, big I'd say medium...Don't know tho with that being her 1st litter. I said they are either whoppers or a lot of them one, don't matter to me as long as they are healthy and she does good on her whelping, I love big, little and medium babies ...I know when it comes to finding forever homes for any bigger Yorkie the people out there wants the little ones that bothers me too for a puppy/Yorkie just wants love and care no matter it's size and it's like our bigger babies seems to pay a price for their size. But not with me I love them all! That's just my thoughts tho. I'll take photos of her later today and post them later for U all to see her. Take care and thanks so very much. I call Tiffanie my Bamaha (Spelling there) Momma!!!!!! LOL! I tried to feel for the babies last night like 2 in the morning, no luck I'll try to feel for them again today, she loves me to feel her belly she rolls right over on her back for me I don't see how but she does and just stretches her legs out. I ask her if she's hurting but she just nudges me to rub her belly, she really is a BIG and I mean BIG baby! I'll also find out how much she weighed last time I weighed her...I don't weigh out older babies much as I do the younger babies. Thanks and Hugs, Lee & babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!