View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #6
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I messed up on her days she is on day 50 June 7th (Today), I'm just off 1 day, I recounted them. I called for her to see the vet next week, so I'll find out then for sure. I'll let U all know what they say. I still think she is big for day 50. I have to put her in her carrier to take her out for I can't carry her anymore she's so big and she is going but over head down the steps. I just say come on Tiff lets go out and she goes right to her carrier, I then lift it up and take her out, I don't carry it by the handle I'm afraid if it was to give then I'd loose her and our babies too. I still can't feel any babies moving yet and she'll turn over on her back and let me feel it's so sweet. No milk yet either. I started taking her temp this evening, she is so good with me doing whatever I need to do. I'm washing ALL blankies tomorrow, my daughter brought tons of her receiving blankets over from my grandaughter so we're getting ready. I can't wait, I just pray everything is okay with her. At day 50 do U all think she still looks big? Let me know what U think. Oh and thank GOD our vet has a office here in our town, I thought I might have to drive 10 miles from our house to get to their office but I ask if they had a office here in my town (Seymour, Indiana) and they said yes....That makes me feel so much better, I also have gas already in my car, keeping a full tank and I told my babies (Real girls, ages 8 & 11) if mommy has to run to the vet @ anytime, just keep U're flip flops by the door and be ready to go and don't ask questions! LOL! U NEVER know what could happen between now and her whelpin. Just keep her in U're prayers PLEASE!!!!!! Just because she had an easy time with our 1st litter doesn't mean this one will be easy, especially since she is so so big. She NEVER got this big @ all with her 1st litter!!!!!!! I Weighed her today on our baby scales (Got them back from my daughter today too!) she's 12 lbs 6 oz.s so she's gained like 2.6 oz so far she's usually right around 10 lbs. unpregnant. Yes I'm a worry wart when it comes to my girls. I just hope there isn't any real big ones to where she can't have them. Just please remember her that she can carry them until she is due and has a safe whelping, I'll take new photos tomorrow of her and post. Hugs, Lee and Babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!