View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
tylersangel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove 18 years and now she's gone!

I was so happy to find this site. It has been nice to read all the advice and love for Yorkies on this site. I just lost my 18 year old toy yorkie a week ago and looking at all of the posts and photos have brought back so many wonderful memories. My other puppy and my son miss her so much. She has been a part of my family for so long. How can a 3 pound dog make such a huge impact on a household. The house feels empty when I come home from work.

I want another Yorkie but will have to wait awhile as the family needs time to heal. I am also afraid of all of these puppy brokers and puppy importers that are now around. My other puppy was supposed to have been bred by Katie Bendlage and a co-owner, only to find out after the fact that she is a puppy importer and my puppy came from Hungary! It has been eye opening to read some of the posts about purchasing puppies and avoiding scams. Wish I would have read them earlier!!!

I know for a fact when I get a new puppy it will be from a breeder with both parents on site.

If anyone knows of a reputable breeder in Minnesota I would love to know about them. It's been 18 years since my last purchase of a Yorkie and the breeder I purchased Abby from is no longer around.

Thanks,

Angela
tylersangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!