View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Just Wondering...

Hello all I got Tiffanies whelping supplies all ready!! I got her whelping box out yesterday and cleaned it up again, got everything together now and just waiting, she is on day 44...Bigger then her 1st litter, she is not in the mood to play with Teddy or Sir. Galahad when I take them all 3 out to potty!! She nailed Teddy good awhile ago, sayin' U did this to me! LOL! She isn't up for lovin' by him no more! LOL! We have 2 cement steps that goes out our kitchen door into our garage and then a back door to our backyard, well she is so much bigger this time around that I'm gonna have to start carrying her down those steps for she is having trouble getting down them without flippin' head over heals...Then I have her in the living room for peace away from teddy and galahad, well when I go to let her out I just move the gate and she runs in the kitchen with the other 2 there already, well she ran under our kitchen table and I had the back door open and the 2 boys done ran out and I said come on Tiff, she was standing there and she tried to squeeze through the chair leg and the table leg and then just looking at me like U Jack_ _ _ I can't climb over the chairs or even squeeze through here, I laughed and said oh Tiff U can't get through there can U? I felt bad but I didn't realize she couldn't get through so I went to help her. I'm getting so very very excited about our babies coming soon. My Yorkies (All of them) are all I talk about! Has any of U're babies ever done things like this when they was with puppies? I got them all cleaned up for the babies coming, new daddy too and Mommy and bubby (Sir. Galahad) Bellies, butts, ears and paws all trimmed up. They look so sweet now not that they didn't before! Here is Tiffanie @ day 42 (Sat). Oh don't pay any mind to her paws the little/big poot moved as I was shaving them and I gapped all 4 so I just took them all down, but left the rest of her long. I think she looks silly this way but I didn't want to shave all of her coat it take her coat forever to grow! She waddles when she walks. I just hope and pray she don't go early from being so big and having a few weeks to go. Trust me she is a lot bigger with this little then her 1st, she NEVER waddled, or anything like she is with this litter. Do they seem to have more after their 1st litter? I'm just still feeling new @ whelping so I'm a worry wort too! Thanks for any tips from any of U. Any thoughts on how to make her comfortable until she whelps which I figure is June the 22nd. Hugs, Lee and Babies
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!