View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 12:25 PM   #13
Junebug
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppylove
I am now faced with the difficult deciion of what to do with the body, cremation or burial. Does anyone have anyone suggestions? What makes this extremely difficult is that I have my gastric bypass surgery scheduled for next week and now my little Nellie will not be here with me while I am recooperating.
If Little Otis should pass before me, I was going to have him cremated, save his ashes. Then when I die, I want our ashes scattered together. My eyes are watering right now.

I feel so bad for you. It's really painful, I know...I saw my other Yorkie die in front of my eyes as he was hit by a car.

I'm sure you gave Little Nellie the best life any Yorkie could wish for. She had a wonderful life, and you should focus on all the good things you did for her and the joy she brought you. And your love shouldn't end there. One thing that helped me cope with the loss of my Yorkie was I joined the Yorkie Rescue Group and focused my attention on saving older not-so-fortunate Yorkies. It made me happy knowing I was helping save my pet's breed, even though he was gone.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!