View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #1
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Omg My DH is Driving Me NUTS!!!!

I tell you - there are times I seriously want to pop his head off his body!!! He has been on a rampage lately about all the "stuff" in the house. I consider myself somewhat of a decorater and I like grouped items on the wall and I have a few collectibles.

Well HE decided that we were moving the furniture around in the living room and buying a flat screen TV and he wants the living room how HE wants it because he hasn't decorated one room in the house. PLEASE!!!! Keep in mind we've been in this house for 22 years now and have redecorated several times!!

Right now I just want him to go away!! I can't stand it when he gets in moods like this and he is totally and completely unreasonable. If he had his way, the entire house would be white, there would be nothing hanging on any wall nor would there be anything on any surface.

Even after boxing up tons of stuff, he's still not happy. I basically told him I'm keeping everything else because it has sentimental value to me and I can't help that he doesn't know what that is!! All this because some co-worker of his came over 6 months ago and commented about how "crowded and uncomfortable" our living room was. Like I give two sh*ts about what some other guy who has a 6000 sq ft house has to say about my 1800 sq ft house.

Sorry, just needed to vent.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!