View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 05:37 AM   #63
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamspups View Post
You Know , No One Can Garuntee Size, As It Says In My Contract, Also In Your Case, You Did Not Take Your Pup To The Vet For 5 Days, And If He Did Contract Kennel Cough I, It Was Not At My Place,it Also Stated In The Contract That You And Rose Signed, Same Contract I Give Everyone, You Have 48 Hrs To Take To The Vet, Neither One Of You Did That,so You Voided Your Contract, No Im Far From Perfect Myself, But I Know I Do The Right Thing And Oh, By The Way, If I Take Roses Pup Back, Its Because I Do Think She Will Grow Yet And Also I Love The Mom, I Never Wanted To Sell Either Of You A Dog, And Wish I Never Did, Both Of You Have Been Nothing But A Pain In The, ,, Since I Sold Them To You, I Have Warned Many Other Breeders About You All, So They Dont Get Harrased , I Doubt Either One Of You Will Ever Be Happy With Any Dog Ever, Pam
pam, don't you think it is unreasonable to ship a puppy over the weekend and only give 48 hours to take it to the vet? what vet is open on saturday afternoon or Sunday? i also have that clause in my contract but if the puppy is shipped or picked up on friday, I write an addendum that they have until the close of the BUSINESS day on monday to get it to the vet. Also, when I am making preparations to ship, I tell the buyer to go ahead and make the vet appointment because of what thee contract says. Maybe in the future, this would be a good thing to add to your contract. Also, you talking about people "harrassing" you and them being nothing but trouble, well if you responded to people's complaintss in a timely manner, they wouldn't have to contact you over and over.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 06-02-2007 at 05:39 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!