View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 05:08 AM   #9
katie'smom
Senior Yorkie Talker

I totally agree it is very scary some of the things I am finding out about our food. I guess we just take it for granted that things are good for us but after all this media about the dog food and spinach and everything else I guess everyone is realizing we better start researching a little! I know I am. As far as the beef goes I am good. We have a friend that raises cattle and is all natural, they dont use any medicines or pesticides on their garden or any of that....only natural stuff....and we puchase one from them every year and put it in the freezer. although I never let them tell me which one is mine....I just couldn't do it if i knew. This is the best meat I have ever eaten!! Hardly any fat......the hamburger you can fry and no grease at all it is so lean!! I ran out once and bought some from the grocery, YUCK! I have gotten spoiled for sure. LOL Anyway, I am off topic a little......just wanted to say I too have really started thinking about this since my baby got her bladder stone and my husband has also had a few kidney stones in the past couple of yrs so..........we are definitely starting to check things out more!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!