View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 09:56 AM   #1
Puppylove
BANNED!

Default Sad sad sad.................

Something horrible happened to my dear baby yesterday. My little baby "Nellie" was only 2 years old. Nellie was killed in a terrible act of violence. My neighbor's dog (1/2 chow 1/2 Border Collie, name Cody) was running loose again. This dog has shown aggressive tendencies against my little Nellie in the past. Yesterday Nellie went to the door signaling that he wanted to go outside for a bathroom break. My 6 year old nephew opened the door and let Nellie out (we always use a leash but my nephew forgot) I was in another room and was unaware of this. My nephew comes running into the laundry room screaming "Nellie is in trouble"! I followed him to the door and that's when I saw that Cody had Nellie pinned to the ground. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and ran over to the dogs I sprayed Cody in the face until he let my baby go. Poor little Nellie was covered in blood and saliva and was lifeless. He died in my arms on the way to the clinic. I am so sad. Please advise me what to do, I'm sorry but I can't type anymore right now.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!