View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 07:08 AM   #1
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Angry Paypal Nightmare!!

I got an e-mail from paypal saying that they put a hold on account. To be more specific, they put a hold on a payment for something because it came from a computer in CAIRO!! They said all my past purchases have come from New York; so they got suspicious and put a hold on the payment. They said all I had to do was call and approve the payment and they'd process it. OMG!! Umm … lemme think, I've never been to Cairo … so someone got a hold of my password and tried to use it!! SNEAKY PEOPLE!!! They tried to charge $480 to my paypal account!!!

I'm just so glad paypal monitors these things and didn't process the payment until they received confirmation from me!! The only thing that really sucks is they temporarily suspended my account because they're investigating everything. I didn't lose any money and wasn't charged any fees … I just can't use paypal for a few days until this is all cleared up. This stinks for me because I'm a big internet shopper but I'd rather not be able to stop for a few days then lost $480 to some friggin thief!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!