View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #15
wemple2
Wee Winston Wiggles
Donating Member

[QUOTE=Dan & Corinne;1145671]

I want to thank you for thinking about Winston, he is now looking out the window, barking at the neighbor...like nothing at all happened...I'm gonna have to look back and see in previous post what happened to Jewel, I'm sorry for your loss...she was so young. I do think I'll be calling the vet next week for an appt. for a check up, blood work, bile acid test...funny that you mentioned diabetes, cuz I told my husband that in people, diabetes usually follows hypoglycemia, so I'm really watching for signs of that, especially since he's putting on some weight. I do have an ice pack in the freezer at all times, but I didn't know it might help with seizures, thanks for the info...I'd have to syringe feed him the ice cream...when this is happening there is NO WAY that he'll eat, that's why I use the Nutri-Cal(that's what the vet told me to use). And I do definitely keep a log of his seizures, time, activity, food intake and all. Just haven't been able to find anything so far in common each time, other then his oral intake, he always eats the same amount every day.
Thanks again for your thoughts...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!