Thread: I Did It !
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie123186 View Post
omg my bailey is 2.4lbs and she was the same way (came from average parents and brothers and sisters) she just happend to be tiny. Shes healthy as well but I hear that ALL THE TIME "oooh so shes a tea cup" I have explained to people before "no shes just small theres no such thing as teacup" I usually get different reactions sometimes people are interested and they say "Oh i never knew that before" other times they get an attitude and give me a dirty look... Ive gotten to the point where when people ask me if shes a teacup I just say "No shes just small" It gets tiring explaining the whole teacup thing over and over again only to have people dumbly look at you.

same here....all I hear is Teacup teacup teacup!!! I am tired of hearing the word teacup!! London is 2 lbs and everyone I run into say they want one like her, and pay more attention to her than to poor Teddy. She just came out small, but her parents are normal sized. Ppl piss me off sometimes and I get tired of explaining the teacup thing
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!