View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatodd View Post
a kennel lic in most states will allow you to have more dogs but it will have to be inspected. a kennel can be in your home and their are requirements.

a new law that will be instated (not sure when) but when your dogs gets his/her rabies shots, this will be reported to the state (some states this is already in effect but it will be for all states soon). the state will know know how many dogs you have. this is so they can get some control of people going over the require allowed or for people who just have tons of dogs and do not take care of them and i am sure other reasons as well.

this person appears to be a very jealous person. it is people like this and who has a low self esteem that they have to find something wrong with someone else to make themselves look better.

like someone said before, call and ask questions
but like i said, soon, they will know how many you have if you are responsible and get their rabies shots (which i am sure you are)
Thank you for the information!! All of my babies are registered and have their rabies except for my new puppy. She's 3 months and I've only had her a week and a half, so she's going in tomorrow for her shots.

My fiancee is calling the county clerk tomorrow to see what we should do to be able to have all of the dogs registered to us w/o any problems. If that means getting a license to breed, that is fine w/me. I'll pay all the extra fees, even though I will never sell a single puppy... since all my guys are spayed/neutered or will be in the future.

Thank you for the helpful information. I truly think she's a jealous person. I'm not trying to bring money into this, but we just got a rather large sum of money and have been fixing up our property, buying new things for the home, and we have a car that is the same kind but a newer model than theirs that we just bought, so I think it may truly be the green eyed monster coming out of her.

I know she doesn't want us to put up a privacy fence and previously I was going to work w/her on the style of the fence I get, even though I don't HAVE to... but now more than ever I want a privacy fence.. If I could have a 12 footer I would =/ I don't want that lady knowing a shred of my business.
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!