View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #66
Snow White
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarlson2004 View Post
I don't think it's fair to say someone shouldn't WANT a tiny dog or a certain color. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to buy what they want.
I highlighted the words WANT and HAVE TO HAVE meaning IT HAS TO BE...I also want certain things the way I want and I believe I said it in that way.
I JUST DON'T WANT THAT TO BE OF THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE. Meaning if they want it fine (I like tiny also) just don't make me feel as though they will "get ride of the pup if it gets larger".

Bottom line is she was DECEIVED and LIED to by this "breeder" (and I use that term lightly because this woman, in my opinion, is nothing short of a LIAR and has no business breeding or selling pups). She has every right to be angry and upset.

Now to address this: I am not so sure she was lied to or deceived. It was supposed to be 6-7 mo and she complained that it still had puppy teeth. It should, it is a puppy. and...It was tiny so the vet could have been misled in ageing it. I have had vets mis age pups I raised and KNEW the birthdate because they were tiny. The breeder did offer full refund ~ why would the breeder take a chance on sending a $3000 puppy at 12 wks? all the while offering full refund if not happy? It does not make sence. I really beleive the buyer had $3000 puppy regrets and got scared it would get killed or injured easily and she would be out $3000. I met the breeder 1 time (Do not know her though) I bought Bonjovi and he was exactly as stated.

I feel bad for the pup too but it is not makemepretty's fault that she was lied to and she should not feel like she has to keep a puppy that was not what she originally wanted. Whether it be size or color or age, it wasn't what she agreed to and originally wanted.

Why pay $3000 for a puppy she could have bought anywhere for even $300 if she was not wanting tiny? The age is changing daily so if healthy why cry now? The color still is not developed. She got what she paid for and had buyer regrets. She looked here for someone to say "send it back" which is why she got so defensive when everbody said they would keep it.

I just checked her profile and it says she is no longer a member. I feel bad that she felt like she was run off of YT. I'm not blaming anyone because what she did was her own decision but we need to remember that there are real feelings behind the computer and these usernames.

Yes, I was slammed last night on another thread. I was most likely in the wrong I admitted but it was a SLIP UP and could have been handled a little more kindly as I wasn't looking past my present knowledge.
Ok, I'm stepping down off my soap box now lol

PS - It was also very wrong for her to call V heartless. ANYONE that knows V knows that she is extremely kind hearted.

I hate that she left before reading these also and I am in no way bashing her as she was just bumfizzled and scared. She thought she was being picked on because we all felt for the pup instead of agreeing to send it back. I don't feel anyone intentionally slammed her....actually she slammed a couple of people.

and V....thank you for obviously being the person you are. The world needs more like you!

BTW I am in no means taking up for the breeder as I do not agree with her site AT ALL! But to call her a liar when we never saw the pup and can only go by what the woman said is not a nice thing to do either.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!