View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_yorkie_momma View Post
I would think that if you are in town, then a kennel license isnt going to let you have more dogs if the limit is three. Like I said before, if someone shows up just tell them you are puppysitting for a friend that is out of town. I would think they have bigger fish to fry than worrying about you having an extra dog. Cross that bridge when you come to it and dont keep fretting about it. The neighbor would have to be a real jerk to turn you in unless the dogs barked constantly and was bothering him. I wouldnt lose any sleep over it if I were you.
I'm really trying not to, but apparently the grand daughter who goes to school w/my sister asks her everyday if "i've figured out what to do w/the new puppy I'm not allowed to have".

My sister finally told her that it's her dog and I just watch it everyday for them because of their schedules.

I don't know though if I should go over and talk to the lady in advance and tell her what her grand daughter is saying or if I should just leave it alone =/.
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!