View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Is there anyne there all night with her? Have they been able to get her glucose up to normal. They generally respond pretty quickly to rehydrating and sugar level going back to normal. I always had Cali at the 24 hour Er hospital when she had her low sugar episodes and they assurred me that they take great care and staff will hold the little scared ones. If they feel there is no chance of her getting really bad overnight she may do better with you. It's a hard decision. As far as the Breeder had you listened to her your baby would be dead so don't feel bad you did exactly what you should have.
Thank you! Thats what my husband told me too! I am still so emotional!
Yes, they had her glucous up to 320 (or so) and that was before 4pm while I visited. There are technitions there overnight, no dr though. Mind you, the tech on duty is the same one who told me at 5:30 this morning "she should be fine without food or water until the dr can see her at 2:30 pm!!" But she is hooked up and they can monitor everything while she is there.....She was just so perked up and happy to see me!!
LoveMyGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!