Thread: Dilemma :(
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Default Dilemma :(

So, I've heard through the grapevine that my neighbor knows that I have 4 dogs and the town limit is 3. I was planning on getting a specialty license so that I would be totally fine with the law.. but figured it would not be a big deal.

All of my neighbors have or have had dogs and all love my bunch. They are favorites of the people in the neighborhood and everyone smiles at them and is just adoring of "the girl w/the puppies". I'm not sure if this neighbor will say anything, but her daughter lives w/her and her ex husband is a cop.. so I'm just very stressed out about this.

All of my 3 dogs are registered and up to date on shots... Kenzie isn't registered yet because she still needs her rabies, but I was planning on registering her to my father's address.. which he said is fine.

What should I do? I absolutely REFUSE to give up my dog if she calls the city about it, I would rather live in my car, move, whatever. It's not like I have 15 dogs. I have 4 under 10 lbs, they are never ever unattended.. clean, for the most part quiet.. I'm just sick to my stomach about this.

Help?
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!