Thread: Goldust Yorkies
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 05:54 AM   #14
maybeiloveyou
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
I don't test my babies for liver shunt either and most breeders don't. reason I don't is that when I got Ceeby, he was nine weeks andd nine ounces. I asked my vet for a liver shunt test and he refused to do it saying he was too small to fast for the test. he was right. i figure my guarantee gives people plenty of time to have the test. I had ceeby tested finally at eight months old. They can do the urine bile acid test but it has a high chance of not being accurate and then you have to fast them anyway.
Ooh okay, thanks for telling me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I paid $1500 for Marcel (from Gold Dust) - in fact he is still the guy on her website under "available", LOL, guess she needs to update!

Btw, I must've emailed her 100 times as I was deciding on Marcel - we knew he'd be a tiny (she does not, btw, breed for tinies) and I needed to ask a 1000 questions before I could decide if he was right for me and that he'd be safe. She was SO patient and answered every question I had - and I had a lot.
Yeah I talked to her and she seemed very nice! Willing to answer all my questions, etc. Is Wylie the small one on her site that's expected to top out at 2 1/2lbs? :O I saw a 4lb yorkie the other day and I thought that one was small, haha!

Last edited by maybeiloveyou; 05-22-2007 at 05:57 AM.
maybeiloveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!