Thread: List of meats
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 05:52 AM   #12
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie3 View Post
chicken and turkey only[no skin,only white meat]by my vet.I had the same problem with Max {picky eater}he slowly broke out of it as he got older.My vet suggested only giving dry food for a couple of days until he eats it,but of course i couldnt follow those directions.I noticed when he has playdates he'll eat the dry food.The older he got the more he would eat the dry food.[he will be 1yr June 26]So keep trying or you'll find yourself cooking for your baby forever!!!

My problem is the hypoglycemia....I'd say WHATEVER DIGGY and make him wait it out and eventually I am certain he would eat the kibble..BUT I cannot, if I let him go more that 4 hours without eating something he drops into a seizure (has happened 2 times in 3 weeks) .... So he has me running circles and I think he knows it. My 2 year old Bella is spoiled but NEVER have I cooked for her...she shares with me and gets lots of treats but Diggy...I have to be more careful. Its driving me crazy and I am losing sleep! I am like a walking zombie trying to get Diggy fed and keep his sugar up. He eats something "new" whenever introduced but after 2-3 times he doesnt want that anymore. For example this morning, I get up make him scrambled ground sirloin mixed with Innova canned food and some rice. Nope wont eat. I wait a half hour still, nope. So I get desperate and know I have to leave for work in a little bit so I scramble him an egg, nope wont eat....so I offer cherrios....oh he plays and and chomps on it but doesnt eat it. I have to settle with giving him nutrical and as i am leaving my son is eat biscuits and gravy...I said Tannar give him a bite and see what he does....MOWS IT DOWN....Then my daughter eating Captain crunch says here Diggy eat this....MOWS IT DOWN it's soooo frustrating!!!!!! He is in no way sick at all. I AM AT MY WITS END!!!!!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!