View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #11
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

[QUOTE=JRo;1131700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry View Post
One of my cousins bought her daschaund from a place called "Puppy Patch". QUOTE]

My cousin's wife wants to buy a Puggle from them (if it's the same one) and I advised against it. I'll be honest I bought Tucker from a pet store but that was before I even knew about puppy mills. I wish that info was more widely available to the general public because I feel horrible about it now but I do love my baby boy. Obviously I didn't research enough but now that I have, I try to enlighten others. It's tough when they won't listen, though.
I hope your little Tucker is healthy. You can look at it as rescuing this poor little guy and give him a good home.
I'm sure it's the same place...It's in Hopkington....They were really nice to me until I started asking questions like, are the puppies bred locally and if not where do they get them....This is when they had an attitude change...They told me that their puppies come from Ohio, Wisconsin....and other mid-west states....this is like the puppymill part of the USA. I am happy to say that by putting out the word to several people I found a local breeder...I have bought 2 yorkies from her and would buy another...(not really!!! hubby would leave me!! LOL)
I don't know where you are in mass but, I believe I have seen a sign on 140 going to Wichendon mass that advertised puggles. The next time I am in that area I could check for you. or , give directions and she could maybe take a nice ride someday....depending how far she wants to go.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!