View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #1
Yorkies-Mom
YT Addict

Default an update on my neighbor - the idiot! LOL

well i never could catch her to try and tell her how dangerous it was to leave her little yorkie outside alone all day in this heat which is much worse now. she continued to do it of course. well yesterday she was outside on her lawn tractor and so was my husband. her dog was outside running around and so was romeo. when she finished she went inside - i guess SHE was hot. Mally was left outside again. i had come in with Romeo a while before that because he can't stand the heat because he is so not used to it. out pit bulls were just going crazy barking at something in the field behind our house so i looked to try and see what it was but never saw a thing. when i was about to turn around i noticed a little movement - yes it was my neighbors yorkie out in the field ALONE!!! and my stupid neighbor had no clue!!! she did not even know the dog was missing. the poor thing was running around in cirlcles trying to find her way back out of the tall grass which of course wasn't all that tall to me because i could see her but to a little yorkie it must have felt like it was 100 stories high! my husband and i just looked at each other like this because we could not believe that that had happened to the dog but of course we were not surprised.
i am going to have to wait before i say she finally got a clue but it looks like she may have finally - this morning i was outside on the patio with romeo and she let the dog out and then she called her back in!
we shall see how long it lasts i guess.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!